BDS - Double Sided - Variety Shelving
The B.D.S Shelving System is a heavy duty shelving system that is designed for medium to large stores that have larger / heavy stock , ideal for Hardware outlets, Paint Stores, Pet Barns, Liquor Outlets, Hobby Stores, and Toy Stores etc...., the large range of shelving accessories will cater for any type of stock you wish to display.
When planning your Store it's a good idea if you are visiting our Yeerongpilly Showroom to bring with you the following items to help us to achieve your goals.
If you are intending to visit our Yeerongpilly Showroom - To help us bring the following information:
- Floor Plans or Desired layout (showing doorways and entrances)
- Total Floor Measurements
- Aisle Length and Width
- Photo's of existing Shelving (if any) and proposed area
- Low Bottom Shelf located securely by post channel
- Comes with 1 base shelf Static plus 3 adjustable shelves per side
- Metal Heavy Duty Volcano back design suitable for Pegboard Hooks
- Good condition - inspection available in Yeerongpilly showroom
- Heavy Duty and Standard Duty Hooks to suit available
- Castor wheels or Static Glides can be fitted
- Minimum purchase of 5 bays
Example Run of 5 Bays Pricing
|Add On bay||$200||4||$800|
Definition of a Starter Bay
Commonly described as an “individual bay” or “free standing bay” the Starter bay consists of Two end Posts or uprights and is used as the first bay in a run or block of shelving.
Definition of an Add On Bay
Commonly described as a “Carry on bay” the Add On bay consists of only one end post or upright as it is utilized as an “additional bay”. The Carry On bay links to a Starter bay or block of shelving for the necessary components required to stand it. The use of Add On bays is a cost effective way of utilizing common components and reducing the overall costs of a Shelving structure, block or run.